Shift operators make and process products to customer specifications under optimal safety and quality assurance conditions. Shift production operators carry out basic manufacturing processes.
- Oversee the smooth production of volumes required to meet market demand, while monitoring the output and quality of the manufactured product.
- Take responsibility for people, property and environmental safety, risk prevention, and compliance with health regulations.
- As part of a team and under the supervision of the shift supervisor or lead operator, start, shut down and adjust equipment, and perform certain checks, etc.
- Specialized control panel operator tasks: monitor all operations using monitors and mimic panels.
- Learn the Group’s production methods and general plant operation.
- Become proficient in a production line specialty.
- Become proficient in procedures through in-house training.
- Good command of risk management and prevention.
- Solid grasp of health and safety rules.
Education and experience
Production technician diploma (vocational high school diploma).
- Head Operator
- Assistant Shift Supervisor
- Shift Supervisor
- Maintenance work
- Laboratory work
The role of our Production professions is to manufacture our products under optimal safety and environmental conditions, while meeting our customers’ expectations.