Group key figures
|Millions of euros||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015|
|Depreciation and amortization||531||448||449||455||453|
|Recurring operating income||926||1,026||942||734||604|
|Adjusted net income||625||725||592||429||588|
|Net income, Group share||543||707||576||427||285|
|Dividend per share(1) (in euros)||2.20||2.50||2.30||2.05||1.90|
|Net income per share(in euros)||6.45||8.84||7.17||5.24||3.87|
|Cash flow from operating activities||1,300||1,029||1,008||821||858|
|Free cash flow(2)||667||499||565||426||442|
(1) For 2019, dividend which will be proposed to the annual general meeting of 19 May 2020.
(2) Free cash flow from operating and investing activities, excluding the impact of acquisitions and divestments.
|Millions of euros||2014||2013||2012(1)||2011(1)||2010(1)|
|Depreciation and amortization||337||314||318||272||247|
|Recurring operating income||447||588||678||762||562|
|Adjusted net income||171||172||421||572||428|
|Net income, Group share||167||168||220||(19)||347|
|Dividend per share (in euros)||1.85||1.85||1.80||1.30||1.00|
|Net income per share(2) (in euros)||2.53||2.59||3.42||(0.30)||5.49|
|Cash flow from operating activities||507||467||499||543||511|
|Free cash flow(3)||21||129||206||377||320|
(1) The figures in this table exclude the contribution in the income statement for 2012, 2011 and 2010 and in the 2012 and 2011 balance sheet of the vinyl activities subject to a divestment project ongoing at the close of the 2011 financial year.
(2) Following the capital increase of 15 December 2014, elements for the calculation of net income per share and have been adjusted by the dilution factor resulting from the issuance of preferential subscription rights.
(3) Free cash flow from operating and investing activities, excluding the impact of acquisitions and divestments. For 2012, 2011 and 2010, free cash flow of continuing operations.
Figures by segment
The activities of Arkema group are organized into four segments:
- Adhesive Solutions
- Advanced Materials
- Coating Solutions
The composition of the four segments has been modified as announced during the Strategic Update held 2 April 2020.
|Recurring operating income||205||353||197||261||90||926|
The activities of Arkema group were organized into three segments: High Performance Materials, Industrial Specialties and Coating Solutions.
Figures are given for information purpose only. New segments are defined since 2 April 2020.
- High Performance Materials: high added value and innovative solutions
|Recurring operating income||468||481||474||416||354|
- Industrial Specialties: global and integrated industrial niches
|Recurring operating income||406||497||411||300||237|
- Coating Solutions: solutions for decorative paints, industrial coatings and high-growth acrylic applications
|Recurring operating income||142||140||135||83||72|