An innovative range of solutions
Technical fluids supplied by Arkema includes a range of specialty solutions dedicated to energy markets such as electricity transportation, heat transfer and heat recovery applications where reliability and long term stability are key features.
Arkema offers an innovative range of market solutions, including:
- Dielectric fluids Jarylec® (also called insulating oils) used in capacitors and transformers and designed for high voltage and thermal performances
- High quality heat-transfer fluids Jarytherm® offering high performance at service temperatures between -40 and 350°C in a variety of industrial applications
- Jarysol®, the perfect choice of heat transfer fluid for Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) plants and waste heat valorization processes operating from 300 to 350 °C. The use of heat transfer fluids is essentially dedicated to Chemical and Petrochemical processes that require heating at some stages as well as for various high added value finished products.
Our heat transfer fluids' applications
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Plastic and rubber industry
- Oil and Gas processing
- Plastics and Polymer Manufacturing
- Synthetic Fiber Manufacturing
- Specialty and Fine Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Biofuel Manufacturing
- Energy recovery
- Gas effluent treatment
Outstanding technical support
Arkema offers worldwide customer support and technical expertise on these technical fluids meeting the requirements of customers and providing innovative solutions and services.