Arkema announces a price increase of its Technical Fluids range
Effective immediately, Arkema announces a price increase of up to 15% on all products in its ...Read more
Why choose Arkema’s Specialty Technical Fluids
High performance synthetic heat transfer fluids operating in the range of -40° to 350 °C.
Download our brochures
High Performance Heat Transfer Fluid
- High thermal stability thus limiting product decomposition
- High flash point
- Low cold viscosity, reducing energy requirements and issues in case of shutdown
- Operates at atmospheric pressure over its temperature range, reducing capital expenditure
- Compatibility with all other thermal fluids which limit full change of the loading
- Well defined composition, easy to follow ageing
- Technical expertize for oil handling and in-service fluid analysis
- Reliable supply with high capacity storage tank in our plant
- Worldwide presence with dedicated technically trained sales team
Long-standing experience in heat transfer applications to meet the specific needs of every end-user around the world and ensure reliable operation.
Example of use for Polyamide production unit in China
System: boiler running on natural gas. Primary loop operating in the temperature range 300 – 320 °C, total charge 12 MT.
Plant has been operating up to 320°C with Jarytherm® DBT for the past 17 years without any issue, experience supported by annual oil analysis.
Jarytherm® Major Applications
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Plastic and rubber industry
- Oil and Gas processing
- Plastics and Polymer Manufacturing
- Synthetic Fiber Manufacturing
- Specialty and Fine Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Biofuel Manufacturing
- Energy recovery