Jarytherm® heat-transfer fluids
Jarytherm® products are 100% synthetic, high quality, heat-transfer fluids. They offer high performance between -40 and 350°C in applications such as distillation, heating of boilers, heating and cooling of reactors or storage tanks. Jarytherm® fluids are commonly used in the chemical and petrochemical, plastics and rubber, industries, pharmaceutical or fine and specialty chemicals industries.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Middle East
- Northern America
Why choose Arkema’s Specialty Technical Fluids
High performance synthetic heat transfer fluids operating in the range of -40° to 350 °C.
Download our brochures
High Performance Heat Transfer Fluid
- High thermal stability thus limiting product decomposition
- High flash point
- Low cold viscosity, reducing energy requirements and issues in case of shutdown
- Operates at atmospheric pressure over its temperature range, reducing capital expenditure
- Compatibility with all other thermal fluids which limit full change of the loading
- Well defined composition, easy to follow ageing
- Technical expertize for oil handling and in-service fluid analysis
- Reliable supply with high capacity storage tank in our plant
- Worldwide presence with dedicated technically trained sales team.
Long-standing experience in heat transfer applications to meet the specific needs of every end-user around the world and ensure reliable operation.
Example of use for Polyamide production unit in China
- Boiler running on natural gas
- Primary loop operating in the temperature range 300 – 320°C
- Total charge 12 MT.
Plant has been operating up to 320°C with Jarytherm® DBT for the past 17 years without any issue. This experience is supported by annual oil analysis.
Jarytherm® major applications
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industry
- Plastic and rubber industry
- Oil and Gas processing
- Plastics and Polymer Manufacturing
- Synthetic Fiber Manufacturing
- Specialty and Fine Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Biofuel Manufacturing
- Energy recovery