Rheology and Specialty additives
For Coating and adhesive formulations, different technologies are available for waterborne, solvent-free, solvent-based systems.
Paper and board coating is also an application that requires very precise rheology control.
When it comes to cosmetic products or to detergent formulas, rheology plays a crucial role in the use of the finished product.
The proper dispersion of pigments and mineral fillers allows to obtain long-lasting optical and stability properties when used in coatings or adhesives.
Dispersing and maintaining the dispersion of solid particles over time is of great value in mineral processing and downstream markets, coating colors for paper and board and for clays used in ceramics production.
Others specialty additives
We offer a complete portfolio of:
- Flow and leveling agents for coatings & adhesives formulations
- Anti-scaling agents for home care formulations and treatment of process water
- Polycarboxylate superplasticizers for concrete admixtures
- Polymeric emulsifiers for cosmetic formulations
- Grinding agents for minerals wet grinding.