Our specialty polyamides business relies on strong brands
- Our flagship bio-based Rilsan® polyamide 11 series is famous for its 70 year legacy in some of the world’s most demanding applications (also available as powder coatings)
- To complement this range, Arkema also offers an extensive portfolio of Rilsamid® polyamide 12 resins
- Orgalloy® polyolefin/polyamide alloys
- Platamid® copolyamide hot melt adhesives
- Orgasol® super-controlled particle size polyamide powders
- Our world famous Pebax® thermoplastic elastomer range.
Specialty polyamides typical features include:
- Extreme toughness, abrasion resistance
- Outstanding impact resistance (especially at cold temperatures)
- Renewable, bio-based sourcing (Rilsan® and Pebax® Rnew® grades)
- Fuel resistance, barrier properties
- Light weight
- Extreme energy return.
Main products & brands
Click here to visit our website featuring our broad portfolio specialty polyamide polymers: Rilsan®, Rilsamid®, Orgalloy®, Pebax®, Platamid®.
Case studies - PA 11 applications
To learn more about the use of Rilsan® PA 11 and its most innovative applications, do not miss our different case studies:
Producing low wash out high performance conductive fuel lines for hybride cars and beyond with Rilsan® PA 11
3D printed and tailor-made: orthopedic insoles made with advanced bio-circular polyamide 11