The identity of the holders of registered shares is known by the company.
These shares can be managed in two different ways:
- Fully registered shares : the shares are managed by Uptevia, appointed by Arkema,
- Administered shares : the shares are administered by the broker, chosen by the shareholder.
Benefits of registered shares :
- Notices of annual general meetings are automatically mailed to you.
- All registered shares held for at least 2 years enjoy double voting rights.
Benefits of fully registered shares
We have appointed Uptevia as agent to administer our fully registered shares.
This arrangement offers the following benefits:
- no custody fees,
- preferential brokerage fee rate: 0.25% excluding VAT of the gross amount of the transaction,
- toll-free access : + 33 (0)1 55 77 41 17
- dedicated website: Planetshares,
- orders by phone, mail, fax or internet.
How to transfer your shares ?
To transfer your shares as registered shares, you have to complete the registration form and submit it to your financial advisor.
Once Uptevia receives the shares, they will send you a certificate of account registration and will ask you to send the following:
- a bank identification number for payments of dividends,
- a brokerage service contract.
to the following adress:
Services aux Emetteurs
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex