Arkema is a world leader in hydrazine hydrate and derivatives chemistry. Well-known for its high purity, Arkema’s hydrazine hydrate is used, in a variety of diluted and derivative forms, in a large number of applications and markets.
Extremely varied applications
Arkema hydrazine hydrate and derivatives are mainly used as:
- Organic synthesis intermediates (agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, manufecturing of chemicals, etc)
- Laboratory reagent in fine chemicals
- Reducing agent in metals (purification of precious metals in the mining industry, etc)
- Corrosion inhibitor in industrial boilers, nuclear and/or thermal power plants
- Lime scale and heavy metal scavenger in water treatment
- Oxygen scavenger on ultra high pressure industrial sites
- Blowing agent for polymer (PE, PVC, PMMA, EVA, rubber, etc) foams.
A complete and professional range
Hydrazine hydrate range is composed of:
- Hydrazine hydrate 100%: active Ingredient synthesis and base for manufacture of various hydrazine hydrate dilutions and derivatives
- Hydrazine hydrate 80%: synthesis intermediate for various markets
- Hydrazine hydrate 55%: corrosion inhibitor in industrial boilers
- Hydrazine hydrate 24%: polymerization initiator for boiler water treatment.
We also offer several high performance solutions:
- Triazole range: hydrazine hydrate derivatives used primarily as intermediates in the synthesis of active principles in agrochemicals (fungicides, weedkillers, etc.), in the pharmaceutical industry, and in cutting-edge electronics for component purification
- Liozan®: hydrazine hydrate grade enriched with an organic activator for ultra high pressure industrial sites
- Azoic initiator (AZDN) range: with a physical appearance of white powder, these hydrazine hydrate derivatives are mostly used as polymerization initiators (carbon fibers, PMMA, polyacrylamide, etc.) or as blowing agents for foam composites.