Arkema is one of the world leaders in materials for the coatings industry. Coating Resins of Arkema is a global product line offering an extensive range of products to support customers in the coatings, adhesives, inks, and construction products markets.
A full range of solutions
Arkema Coating Resins (ACR) offers a complete range of solutions based on aqueous polymer emulsions, opacifiers, aqueous or solvent-based alkyds and acrylics, oil free polyester resins, polyester polyol, powder polyester resins, and additives solvent-based systems.
A lot of applications for our products
- Architectural coating
- Powder coatings
- Traffic paints
- Coatings for transportation and the maritime industry
- Industrial and protective coatings
- Construction products
- Inks and products for graphic arts
- Coatings for leather and woven and non-woven textiles.
In its 10 technical centers wordlwide, there are over 100 researchers working directly with customers to provide them with customized, innovative solutions based on sustainable technologies.
EnVia® certification – guaranteeing sustainable development
Arkema's EnVia® program helps its client formulators to reach their targets for sustainable development. EnVia® products are self-certified by Arkema to have the following guaranteed characteristics:
- No added APEOs (alkyl phenol ethoxylate)
- No added formaldehyde or formaldehyde donors
- Low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Low level of residual monomers.