Do you have prior operational experience of human resources in an industrial environment? Would you like to work for a global leader in specialty chemicals? Find out what a plant HR assistant does.
Plant HR assistants help the human resources managers in all his/her duties and provide advice and support to other players on the site.
- Oversee staff management.
- Provide HR reporting.
- Develop, implement and monitor jobs and skills management planning tools (GPEC).
- Roll out the site’s internal and external communication strategy.
- Ability to manage cross-cutting projects and support change.
- Management skills, attentiveness, communication skills, commitment and team spirit.
- Sound knowledge of employment law.
Education and experience
Business school or university, with a master’s in human resources management or employment law.
Prior operational experience of human resources in an industrial environment is required.
Human Resources - Communication
The Human Resources and Communication departments play a key role in transmitting Arkema's values, both inside and outside the company.