Do you have a degree in communication and are you looking for a challenging, exciting and demanding position? Find out what communication officers do at Arkema.
Communication officers promote and protect Arkema’s image across all of our target groups. They provide coherent information, consistent with our strategy and values, both inside and outside the Group.
- Promote our business with the media.
- Develop communication resources such as press campaigns, exhibitions, brochures and corporate videos.
- Manage crisis communication.
- Ability to design and manage communication campaigns.
- Good command of new technologies.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
- Awareness of trends in communication techniques.
Education and experience
Degree in communication.
Human Resources - Communication
The Human Resources and Communication departments play a key role in transmitting Arkema's values, both inside and outside the company.