Do you have a five-year degree with a tax specialization? Are you looking to join an international group where you will face many tax-related challenges? Find out what a tax expert does.
The complexity and variety of income taxes and other taxes on companies make the tax expert a vital member of the financial team.
- Track routine transactions and approve subsidiaries’ tax returns.
- Help with asset restructuring and commercial transactions in various countries.
- Handle tax audit appeals.
- Help to circulate information within Arkema and keep employees informed about changes to tax legislation.
- Excellent legal, accounting and financial knowledge and skills.
- Self-reliance and initiative.
- Responsiveness and commitment.
- Fluent English is essential.
Education and experience
Five years in higher education, including a tax specialization.
Finance - Audit - Accounting
The Accounting and Management Control Department produces the consolidated accounts that form an essential part of the company's annual report and registered reference document.