Do you have good accounting and financial skills? Are you interested in working for a global company? Find out what an Arkema BU management controller does.
BU management controllers develop tools to analyze and monitor the results of the business unit for which they are responsible worldwide.
- Analyze the differences between projected and actual results and what makes customers and businesses profitable.
- Prepare reports, analyze accounts and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Communicate and explain results to senior management.
- Ensure that the BU’s management control rules are consistent with those of the Group.
- Good financial control skills.
- Organizational skills and a commitment to efficiency and quality.
- Creativity and practicality in seeking solutions.
- Good people skills and ability to manage multicultural teams.
- Fluent English is essential.
Education and experience
Business school degree with good accounting and financial skills.
Business unit management accountant
Finance - Audit - Accounting
The Accounting and Management Control Department produces the consolidated accounts that form an essential part of the company's annual report and registered reference document.