Do you have strong skills in boiler-making and construction methods? Do you also have a thorough knowledge of materials and corrosion? Find out what a technical inspector does.
Technical inspectors check that regulated apparatus and equipment comply with regulations or the internal company rules and provide plant-related technical expertise.
- Help to organize the inspection of all equipment monitored in-house (reactors, vessels, exchangers, storage tanks, safety devices, etc.).
- Draw up procedures for preparing inspection and monitoring plans for equipment in operation or under construction.
- Help to establish inspection plans and check their implementation.
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes, inform the relevant departments (maintenance, manufacture, engineering design) and ensure implementation.
- Proficiency in the main. non-destructive testing methods.
- Strict application of regulations.
- Communication skills.
Education and experience
Technician with strong skills in boiler-making and construction methods, with a sound knowledge of materials and corrosion.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of inspection in the chemical industry.
Maintenance - Engineering Design - Inspection - Project
The role of the maintenance, engineering design, and inspection professions is to optimize the performance and safety of our industrial plants.