Are you an experienced engineer, are you thorough and reliable? Find out what a maintenance engineer does.
Working together with production engineers, maintenance engineers ensure the smooth and long-term operation of equipment.
- Ensure and improve the reliability of facilities.
- Develop preventive maintenance methods.
- Prepare, plan and carry out maintenance procedures.
- Supervise the team of specialist technicians.
- Manage maintenance budgets.
- Knowledge of methods, facilities and equipment.
- Familiarity with maintenance procedures.
- Management skills.
- Thoroughness and organizational skills.
- Availability and attentiveness.
Education and experience
General engineer or specialist in mechanical or electrical engineering or instrumentation.
Maintenance - Engineering Design - Inspection - Project
The role of the maintenance, engineering design, and inspection professions is to optimize the performance and safety of our industrial plants.