Business unit management accountants develop tools to analyze and track the results of the business unit for which they are responsible worldwide.
- Analyze the variances between forecast and actual results and the factors that make customers and businesses profitable.
- Prepare reporting, analyze accounts, and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Responsible for communicating and explaining results to corporate departments.
- Responsible for making sure that the management accounting rules of the business unit are consistent with those of the Group.
Skills and abilities needed
- Good knowledge of financial control.
- Organizational skills and a commitment to efficiency and quality.
- Imagination and practicality in seeking solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to manage multicultural teams.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Education and experience
Business school with solid accounting and financial background.