L'atelier 4.20 by Arkema
Located at the heart of the Colombes headquarters (France), L’atelier 4.20 is intended to shine the spotlight on Arkema’s know-how and exemplify the vision of an innovative chemistry carried by the Group. More energy efficient transportation thanks to lighter materials, wider use of new energies, improvement of insulation and comfort in our homes, 3D printing... Our innovation and our chemistry are showcased more than ever in this 200m experimentation area: L’atelier 4.20 by Arkema.
The showroom is split into three zones:
- The first, dedicated to corporate information, focuses on Arkema’s track record as a leader, its key figures, as well as its aspirations for the years to come.
- The second zone highlights Innovative Chemistry and places the emphasis on some of our flagship products through the prism of the Arkema R&D six innovation platforms: new energies, biosourced products, water management, electronics solutions, material lightweighting, and Smart House (home efficiency).
- The third zone of Workshop 4.20, called Designed by Arkema, acts as a physical and interactive showcase of various everyday products manufactured thanks to our innovative chemistry.
L'atelier 4.20: the video
Come and visit the showroom
Customers, suppliers, prospects or teachers: to come and visit our showroom, L'atelier 4.20 by Arkema, you just have to ask!
Atelier 4.20, over 12 months, has represented:
- More than 3000 visitors
- 325 bookings for 605 hrs of visits
- 91 VIP meetings with external visitors
- 35 video and photo shoots
- 1 TOP/COM golden award in the Design category
October 2018 marked the first anniversary of Atelier 4.20: an event that was duly celebrated at an unprecedented open day. This festive event included in particular three conferences-debates, which you can watch or watch again as a video on our Facebook page.