Chemical name: Methane Sulfonic Acid
Common name: MSA 70%
MSA 70% properties
- Strong acid
- Readily Biodegradable & low VOC
- Non oxidizing and not foaming
- Compatible with oxidizing agent and biocides
- High solubility of salts
- High thermal stability
MSA 70% benefits
- Ester quality
- Easy recyclability
- "Green" effluent
- Better color quality
- Less side reaction
- Easy handling (liquid at room temperature)
MSA 70% used in a wide range of applications
MSA 70% is used in a large number of very differents applications:
- Tin Plating: large electro-chemical window
- Industrial Cleaning (Equipment & Hard Surface Cleaning): efficient & sustainable scale removal
- Oilfield (Well stimulation): biodegradable & less corrosion
- Chemical Industry (Esterification): Higher selectivity
- Biofuels (Esterification Catalyst): less corrosion & cheaper feedstocks
E-Pure® MSA (Methane Sulfonic Acid - CH3SO3H) is a biodegradable acid used in ...
MSA (Methane Sulfonic Acid - CH3SO3H) LC represents the latest innovation in product development by Arkema’s R&D and corrosion ...
Methane Sulfonic Acid Anhydrous (MSAA - CH3SO3H) is a strong organic acid widely used in the pharmaceutical industry due to its high acidity ...
Methane sulfonyl chloride (MSC) is a versatile and responsive chemical (CH3SO2Cl) for substitution in a number of reactions. Methane ...
Scaleva® MSA (Methane Sulfonic Acid - CH3SO3H) offers an outstanding combination of properties ...