Fewer side reactions
- Less harmful baths
- Less agressive to the shop environment & equipment
- More stable & efficient
More environmentally friendly
- Baths produce less wastage & sludge which can be more easily treated
- Nitrogen & Phosphorous free causes no eutrophication
Chemical name: Methane sulfonic acid
Common name: MSA
Properties & Key benefits of E-Pure MSA®
- Strong acid
- Biodegradable, low COD
- Non oxidizing and not foaming
- Compatible with oxidizing agent and biocides
- High solvency of organics
- High metal salts solubility
- High conductivity
- Lower sulfate, iron and chloride content
E-Pure MSA® performances:
- Tin/Lead & Tin/Lead alloy plating
- Tin plating
- Immersion and spray stripping of Ni, Sn, Pb, Sn/Pb, Cd Cu , Zn
- Regeneration of ion exchange resins
A more friendly environmental grade
E-Pure® MSA is replacing most of classical acids used in Sn or Sn/Pb electroplating baths such as Phenol Sulfonic Acid (PSA), Fluoroboric acid (HBF4), Sulfuric acid (H2SO4) and Halides, and frees processes from toxic lead and hazardous fluoborates. With E-Pure MSA®, bath can operate with lower metal content and allows for reduced waste, sludge and fewer residues and effluents. E-Pure® MSA also offers the possibility to recycle electrolytes.
MSA 70% (Methane Sulfonic Acid - CH3SO3H) is a strong acid widely used as a catalyst (esterification, alkylation, ...
MSA (Methane Sulfonic Acid - CH3SO3H) LC represents the latest innovation in product development by Arkema’s R&D and corrosion ...
Methane Sulfonic Acid Anhydrous (MSAA - CH3SO3H) is a strong organic acid widely used in the pharmaceutical industry due to its high acidity ...
Methane sulfonyl chloride (MSC) is a versatile and responsive chemical (CH3SO2Cl) for substitution in a number of reactions. Methane ...
Scaleva® MSA (Methane Sulfonic Acid - CH3SO3H) offers an outstanding combination of properties ...