Presentation on specialty materials for sustainable lithium-ion batteries.
Battery Solutions by Arkema offers an opportunity to discover sustainable solutions for battery with focus on four aspects: bio-based materials, eco-conception, local supply and sustainable manufacturing. We explain how our market leading portfolio of advanced materials responds to these sustainability challenges and help manufacturers develop next generation vehicles. Download the presentation to discover what materials make lithium ion batteries sustainable.
Key takeaways from this presentation:
- Battery technologies and contribution to sustainable development
- How Arkema contributes to development of sustainable batteries
- Adhesives & Sealants for Eco-designed Battery Systems
- LiFSI, an Eco-designed Lithium Salt
- Sustainable Manufacturing with Kynar® PVDF
See alsoBack to the webzine's homepage
Case study: Producing crankcase ventilation lines for modern thermal engines Rilsan® PA11
- Case Study
Expansion of additive manufacturing: 5 cases of industrial application
- 3D Printing
Kynar Aquatec® PVDF/acrylic emulsion polymer optimizes the efficiency of reflective white roofs
- Construction and Building