Mise en page 1
Common name : IPHO
- Purity (% by weight) : ≥ 99,0 (isomer mixture*)
- Appearance at 20°C : clear liquid free from suspended materials
- Density at 20°C (g/cm3) : 0,919 - 0,922
- Boiling point at 1013 Pa : 215,2°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : 85 °C
- Water solubility at 20°C : IPHO in water (mass fraction) : 1,2%; water in IPHO (mass fraction) : 4,3%
- Hansen Solubility Parameters at 25°C: δt = 19,9; δd = 16,6; δp = 8,2; δh = 7,4
* Isophorone consists essentially of 3,5,5-trimethyl-2-cyclohexene-1-one (α-isophorone or IPHO-α) in which less than
1 % of the isomer 3,5,5-trimethyl-3-cyclohexene-1-one (β-isophorone or IPHO-β) is present.
Arkema diacetone alcohol or DAA is an oxygenated solvent derived from acetone which has two alcohol ...
Hexylene Glycol or HG is an oxygenated solvent derived from acetone which has two alcohol functions. ...
Mesityl oxide (MO) is a α-unsaturated ketone. It is mainly used in fine chemistry in the ...
MIBC (Methylisobutylcarbinol) is a colorless liquid C6 branched alcohol. It is used in the synthesis ...
MIBK (Methylisobutylketone) is a stable, medium evaporating liquid and compatible with many organic ...