Mise en page 1
Common name : MIBC
- Purity (% by weight) : ≥ 98,5
- Appareance at 20°C : clear liquid free from suspended materials
- Density at 20°C (g/cm3) : 0,806 - 0,808
- Boiling point at 1013 Pa : 131,7°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : 41°C
- Water solubility at 20°C: MIBC in water (mass fraction) : 1,7%; Water in MIBC (mass fraction) : 5,8%
- Hansen solubility parameters at 25°C: δt = 19,8; δd = 15,2; δp = 2,4; δh = 12,4
Arkema diacetone alcohol or DAA is an oxygenated solvent derived from acetone which has two alcohol ...
Hexylene Glycol or HG is an oxygenated solvent derived from acetone which has two alcohol functions. ...
Isophorone (IPHO) is used in many end markets such as agrochemicals, fine chemistry, coating, inks, ...
Mesityl oxide (MO) is a α-unsaturated ketone. It is mainly used in fine chemistry in the ...
MIBK (Methylisobutylketone) is a stable, medium evaporating liquid and compatible with many organic ...