Common name : MIBK
- Purity (% by weight) : ≥ 99,6
- Appearance at 20°C : clear liquid free from suspended materials
- Density at 20°C (g/cm3) : 0,800 - 0,803
- Boiling point at 1013 Pa : 116°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : 16 °C
- Water solubility at 20°C :
MIBK in water (mass fraction) : 1,9%
water in MIBK (mass fraction) : 1,9%
- Hansen Solubility Parameters at 25°C
δt = 17
δd = 15,3
δp = 6,1
δh = 4,1
Arkema diacetone alcohol or DAA is an oxygenated solvent derived from acetone which has two alcohol ...
Hexylene Glycol or HG is an oxygenated solvent derived from acetone which has two alcohol functions. ...
Isophorone (IPHO) is used in many end markets such as agrochemicals, fine chemistry, coating, inks, ...
Mesityl oxide (MO) is a α-unsaturated ketone. It is mainly used in fine chemistry in the ...
MIBC (Methylisobutylcarbinol) is a colorless liquid C6 branched alcohol. It is used in the synthesis ...