Common name : TDM
- Density (20°C): 858 kg/m3
- Viscosity (20 °C): 36 mPa.s (cP)
- Flash point (closed cup): 97 °C
- Vapour pressure (20°C): 0.03 mbar (hPa)
- Vapour pressure (50°C): 0.8 mbar (hPa)
- Refractive index (20°C): 1.461
- Boiling point: 233°C
- Melting point < -30°C
- Decomposition temperature: 350°C
TDM is not soluble in water, slightly soluble in light alcohols and soluble in styrene and most organic solvents.
DMDO (1,8-Dimercapto-3,6-dioxaoctane) is a di-functional chain transfer agent ...
NDM (NORMAL DODECYL MERCAPTAN) is commonly used in the manufacturing process of polymers such as styrenics and acrylics (PMMA, ...
NOM (Normal Octyl Mercaptan) is commonly used in the manufacturing process of various polymers ...
TNM (Tertiary-Nonyl Mercaptan or T-Nonyl Mercaptan) is a product with distributions centered on C9 mercaptans, resulting in mercaptan ...