Elium® resins for composites
- 30 to 50% lighter than the same parts made from steel with the same resistance
- Perfect for complex design forms
- Seamlessly blends with glass or carbon fibers
- Compatible with conventionial thermosetting resin transformation technologies (Resin Transfer Moulding, Infusion, Flex-molding).
- Styrene free compared to unsatured polyesters
- Parts easily thermoformed and recycled with comparable mechanical performance for epoxy parts
- Exceptional post-thermoforming (welding and gluing)
- Cost less to manufacture compared to other thermoplastic technologies:
- Conventional thermoset resin processes
- Transformation at room temperature
- No organo-sheets.
See more on the advantages of Elium® resins in this video:
For more information, brochures and documents, click on 'Resources' tab.
Automotive and transportation
- Boat industry
Building and construction
Chemical and plastics industry
- Sports and leisure