Documents & Resources
Supplied by MLPC International, Vultac® and Rosinox® are low molecular weight alkyl phenol disulfide oligomers that contain between 20-32% of sulfur.
Their benefits include:
- In rubbers, Vultac® cure combines the advantages of thermal stability, thus better reversion and heat ageing resistance, and a relative long hybrid cross-link, providing better molecular flexibility and improved mechanical and dynamic properties
- The phenolic structure can act as an antioxidant
- High elastomer solubility
- Non-staining and non-blooming
- Tackifier enhancing adhesion
- Bleaching agent and catalyst for Rosinox®. FDA approved (FDA 21 CFR 175.105.) as an antioxidant/stabilizer in the treatment of rosins and esters.