Vultac® - Alkylphenol polysulfide
Supplied by MLPC International, Vultac® and Rosinox® are low molecular weight alkyl phenol disulfide oligomers that contain between 20-32% of sulfur.
Their benefits include:
- The monosulfide bridges formed by Vultac® are more stable and have excellent resistance to heat and ageing when compared with typical polysulfide bridges
- The phenolic structure can act as an antioxidant
- High elastomer solubility
- Non-staining and non-blooming
- Tackifier enhancing adhesion
- Bleaching agent and catalyst for Rosinox®. FDA approved (FDA 21 CFR 175.105.) as an antioxidant/stabilizer in the treatment of rosins and esters
For a complete list of Vultac® products and Rosinox®, see the "Resources" tab.
Need a sample? Click on the "Contact our experts" button at the top and bottom of the page.
Automotive and transportation
- Automotive additives