Arkema is one of the world leaders in materials for the coatings industry. Coating Resins is a global products line of the Arkema group, offering an extensive range of products to support customers in the coatings, adhesives, inks, and construction products markets.
Coating Resins offers a complete range of solutions based on aqueous polymer emulsions, opacifiers, aqueous or solvent-based alkyds and acrylics, oil free polyester resins, polyester polyol, powder polyester resins, and additives solvent-based systems. The products of Arkema Coating resins are used in a wide range of applications:
- architectural coating
- powder coatings
- traffic paints
- coatings for transportation and the maritime industry
- industrial and protective coatings
- construction products
- inks and products for graphic arts
- coatings for leather and woven and non-woven textiles.
In its 10 technical centers wordlwide, there are over 100 researchers working directly with customers to provide them with customized, innovative solutions based on sustainable technologies.
EnVia® certification – guaranteeing sustainable development
Arkema's EnVia® program helps its client formulators to reach their targets related to sustainable development. EnVia® products are self-certified by Arkema to have the following guaranteed characteristics:
- no added APEOs (alkyl phenol ethoxylate)
- no added formaldehyde or formaldehyde donors
- low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- low level of residual monomers;
- Chempol® (polyesters, alkyds and acrylic polymers
- Coroc® (polyacrylate)
- Gelkyd® and super Gelkyd® (thixotropic alkyds)
- Neocar® (vinyl versatate)
- Snap® (nanostructured acrylic polymer)
- Synaqua® (emulsion alkyd binder)
- Synocure® (acrylic)