Arkema announces a project to double its thiochemicals production capacity in Malaysia
Arkema today announces a project to double its methyl mercaptan production capacity at its Kerteh ...Read more
Arkema announces ambitious objectives and several major projects for 2023
Presenting its long-term growth strategy at its Capital Markets Day on 11 July, Arkema affirms its ...Read more
Inauguration of Arkema’s Thiochemicals platform in Malaysia
On 4 June 2015, in the presence of His Royal Highness the Sultan of Terengganu and the Federal and ...Read more
Successful start-up of Arkema’s thiochemicals platform in Malaysia
· First thiochemicals industrial platform in Asia
· Strengthening of Arkema’s world ...
Ensuring a maximum efficiency
For more than 40 years, Arkema has improved the DMDS Evolution® E2 quality, packaging and worldwide availability. Everyday, more than 150 steamcrackers in the world rely on Arkema to source their anticoking agent.
DMDS Evolution® E2 ideally decomposes at 600° C to H2S and methane, ensuring a maximum efficiency from the entry to the outlet of cracking tubes where side reactions take place.
Optimized logistics for reliable supply and injection
DMDS Evolution® E2 availability is critical for an ethylene producer. With two world-class DMDS manufacturing plants, and a world-wide logistic network with local bulk storages close to every major olefin production area, Arkema offers a unique supply chain organization with shortest lead times for reliable supply throughout the year and in every area of the world.
Arkema has also developed fleets of customized returnable packaging to ease and secure the DMDS unloading operations.
Ask Arkema about supply solutions to optimize your storages and inventories on site. Arkema's logistic team shares also their experience and expertise in sulfur derivatives handling to customize packaging, connectivity and train your team on DMDS Evolution® E2 handling.
DMDS Evolution® E2 properties:
- Liquid over a wide range of temperature: DMDS remains liquid in a large range of temperature (from -85° C to 109° C), which makes it easy to handle, transfer and inject.
- The highest sulfur content on the market: With a sulfur content of 68 w%, DMDS Evolution® E2 is the the most efficient sulfur carrier available to reduce coking in your steamcrackers and optimize your operations.
- Perfect vaporization profile: With a boiling point of 109° C, DMDS Evolution® E2 ensures a fast vaporization in the steamcracking process, and a homogenous distribution in all cracking tubes.
- Ideal decomposition for outstanding performances: DMDS Evolution® E2 quickly vaporized in the steamcracking furnace without side reactions. From 400 to 600° C, it converts fully into H2S and methane, reaching its maximum level at the entry of the cracking tubes, where it is exactly needed.
- Outstanding performance with superior scent: DMDS Evolution® E2 is a breakthrough formulation with outstanding odor control and safe handling operations. It provides a pleasant fragrance.
DMDS Evolution® E2 benefits in steamcracking furnaces
Homogenous distribution for outstanding anticoking effect: DMDS Evolution® E2 distributes homogeneously in the process at low temperatures and remains stable up to 400° C to provide the best anticoking performance all over the furnace coils surface to prevent coking.
Clean decomposition that minimizes coke formation in the cracking tubes and ensures long life cycles for a better productivity.
DMDS Evolution® E2 outstanding scent improves the user experience.
Approved by Technology Licensors of cracking furnace DMDS Evolution® E2 has become the standard anti-coking agent.
In addition to supplying and delivering the most efficient and highest purity sulfiding agent, DMDS ...
Dimethyl disulfide, DMDS Evolution® E2, is the leading sulfur-based, anti-coking and metallurgy protection ...
Arkema is the only company to manufacture DMDS Evolution® E2, the most performant sulfiding agent, and ...
Dimethyl disulfide, DMDS Evolution® E2, is the standard sulfiding agent to activate catalyst for renewable ...
Dimethyl disulfide, DMDS Evolution® E2, only available from Arkema, is a breakthrough formulation for a ...