Your value-added partnership with Arkema, the worldwide molecular sieves supplier
Since 1958 Arkema has been a major player in molecular sieves and a renowned expert in the field with its Siliporite® registered trademark.
Siliporite® molecular sieves features
All commercial pore sizes (3A, 4A, 5A and 13X) will address the different types of impurities, such as H2S, mercaptans, hydrocarbons, methanol, mercury, chlorine, acids, etc.
- Beads, pellets and trilobes will address pressure drop and velocity issues
- Combined properties: high kinetics, mechanical and chemical resistance, high adsorption capacity
- High severity specialty grades: acid resistant, amine resistant, COS minimization, etc
- Cost-effective debottlenecking possible with our Optisieve® range, designed to build compact adsorbers
- Packaged offers with other adsorbents: alumina, silica gel and supports such as ceramic balls and grids.
Benefits of using Siliporite® molecular sieves
Natural gas is produced in very wet conditions and must be dried to protect the compression equipment. When liquefied the moisture requirements are even more stringent. Siliporite® molecular sieves are widely used to dry natural gas to very low dew points. We have developed a wide range of molecular sieves to address the diversity of issues encountered in drying natural gas.
- Technical support by molecular sieves experts
- Design and operating conditions
- Loading assistance
- On-site services
- Troubleshooting support
- Unit optimization solutions
- Major references.
Acid resistant adsorbents
Siliporite® expertise support
Arkema has developed a very strong expertise in dehydration and sweetening solutions for the natural gas industry. This expertise is backed by a number of major references throughout the globe.
Our team of experts is dedicated to helping our customers to solve their processing issues, supporting existing units in troubleshooting operating issues, but also optimizing the way the unit is run to maximize performance and minimize costs.