Arkema is one of the world’s leading producers of fluorochemicals. Its Forane® range of products includes refrigerants, foam blowing agents for foams, solvents and propellants for aerosols.
The Forane® refrigerant fluids are used in a variety of air conditioning and refrigeration applications such as:
- Automotive air conditioning
- Commercial and residential air conditioning
- Industrial and commercial refrigeration
- Food processing
- Transport refrigeration
Forane® foams, solvents and aerosols are used in a wide range of applications:
- blowing agents for the production of foam, insulation boards, and sandwich panels,
- solvents for precision cleaning,
- propellants for aerosols.
Arkema is the world's largest supplier of fluorinated blowing agents for the rigid foam market.
The very comprehensive range of Forane® fluorochemicals includes:
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
- Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
- Hydrochlorocarbons (HCCs)
- Inorganic specialties (BF3)
- Lithium battery electrolyte salts and additives (LiFSI, LiTDI)