Arkema announces a project to double its thiochemicals production capacity in Malaysia
Arkema today announces a project to double its methyl mercaptan production capacity at its Kerteh ...Read more
Arkema announces ambitious objectives and several major projects for 2023
Presenting its long-term growth strategy at its Capital Markets Day on 11 July, Arkema affirms its ...Read more
Inauguration of Arkema’s Thiochemicals platform in Malaysia
On 4 June 2015, in the presence of His Royal Highness the Sultan of Terengganu and the Federal and ...Read more
Successful start-up of Arkema’s thiochemicals platform in Malaysia
· First thiochemicals industrial platform in Asia
· Strengthening of Arkema’s world ...
Improve efficiency by reducing non-production down-time
DMDS Evolution® E2 injection prevents coke formation in hot areas of the PDH & BDH process by reacting with the metal surface in the cracker to form a protective coating, so your units can continue running efficiently and effectively.
DMDS Evolution® E2 properties:
- Delivers an optimal release of H2S: At 400 °C, DMDS Evolution® E2 starts to release H2S and decomposes completely by 600 ° C. The decomposition of our product enables the formation of a protective layer of sulfur to prevent coke formation in your installation.
- DMDS Evolution® E2 is a breakthrough formulation for a better smelling DMDS sulfiding agent. It outperforms in odor control, and provides a more pleasant fragrance.
- Anti-coking agent of choice: DMDS Evolution® E2 is a drop-in replacement for DMDS. It has been successfully adopted as the sulfiding and anti-coking agent of choice at all major refineries, steam-crackers and definitely PDH & BDH units globally.
DMDS Evolution® E2 benefits for PDH and BDH units
Protects your PDH & BDH units and allows for more valuable production time.
Provides the needed coke prevention when used in low quantities (<100 ppm).
Delivers a better scent than standard DMDS, improving the user experience.
Approved by Major Technology Licensors as the only sulfur compound for PDH and BDH units.
In addition to supplying and delivering the most efficient and highest purity sulfiding agent, DMDS ...
Arkema is the only company to manufacture DMDS Evolution® E2, the most performant sulfiding agent, and ...
Dimethyl disulfide, DMDS Evolution® E2, is the standard sulfiding agent to activate catalyst for renewable ...
Ethylene is the largest volume of basic chemical produced by the steamcracking of hydrocarbons. Cracking to produce ...
Dimethyl disulfide, DMDS Evolution® E2, only available from Arkema, is a breakthrough formulation for a ...