Arkema announces a project to double its thiochemicals production capacity in Malaysia
Arkema today announces a project to double its methyl mercaptan production capacity at its Kerteh ...Read more
Arkema announces ambitious objectives and several major projects for 2023
Presenting its long-term growth strategy at its Capital Markets Day on 11 July, Arkema affirms its ...Read more
Inauguration of Arkema’s Thiochemicals platform in Malaysia
On 4 June 2015, in the presence of His Royal Highness the Sultan of Terengganu and the Federal and ...Read more
Successful start-up of Arkema’s thiochemicals platform in Malaysia
· First thiochemicals industrial platform in Asia
· Strengthening of Arkema’s world ...
With over 40 years of experience in manufacturing Dimethyl Disulfide, and world class industrial sites in 2 different continent, Arkema is the worldwide leader in Dimethyl Disulfide production and related services. Its unique global logistic footprint ensures the shortest and most reliable supply to major steamcrackers and refineries. DMDS Evolution® E2 production is ISO 9001- and ISO 14001-certified.
Arkema offers a full package service for catalyst sulfiding application at refineries, called Carelflex®, which consists of DMDS Evolution® E2 delivery, experienced teams as well the latest monitoring and injection equipment.
DMDS Evolution® E2 composition:
DMDS Evolution® E2 properties:
- Liquid over a wide range of temperature: DMDS remains liquid in a large range of temperature (from -85 °C to 109 °C), which makes it easy to handle, transfer and inject.
- The highest sulfur content on the market: With a sulfur content of 68 %, DMDS Evolution® E2 is the standard sulfur carrier available to reduce coking in you steamcrackers and for catalysts sulfiding.
- Outstanding performance with superior scent: DMDS Evolution® E2 is a breakthrough formulation for outstanding odor control and safe handling operations. It provides a pleasant fragrance.
- High solubility: DMDS evolution® E2 shows the best solubility in hydrocarbons for a perfect reaction on all hydrogenation catalysts.
- Perfect vaporization profile: With a boiling point of 109 °C, DMDS Evolution® E2 ensures an homogenous distribution in all steamcrakers tubes.
- Oustanding performances for sulfiding and anti-coking applications.
In addition to supplying and delivering the most efficient and highest purity sulfiding agent, DMDS ...
Dimethyl disulfide, DMDS Evolution® E2, is the leading sulfur-based, anti-coking and metallurgy protection ...
Arkema is the only company to manufacture DMDS Evolution® E2, the most performant sulfiding agent, and ...
Dimethyl disulfide, DMDS Evolution® E2, is the standard sulfiding agent to activate catalyst for renewable ...
Ethylene is the largest volume of basic chemical produced by the steamcracking of hydrocarbons. Cracking to produce ...