Arkema supports the wind power industry in its transition towards sustainable energy
Partner of the ZEBRA (Zero wastE Blade ReseArch) project driven by IRT-Jules Verne, which brings tog ...Read more
Arkema presents its expanded range of high-performance materials for composites at JEC World 2020
From March 3 to 5 (Paris—Villepinte) at JEC World 2020, the Arkema group will showcase its offer of ...Read more
Arkema, Nexoon, 5M, and IRT M2P join forces to work on a project involving factory-manufactured modular constructions made from Elium® resin
Arkema, Nexoon, 5M, and IRT M2P join forces to develop a new concept for factory-manufactured “custo ...Read more
Arkema, winner of the JEC Innovation Award 2019, "Construction" category
At the JEC Innovation Award ceremony on March 13, 2019, Arkema received first prize in the "Construc ...Read more
- Composite parts made with Elium® are recyclable
- Short cycle time can be achieve at 80°C
- 30 to 50% lighter than the same parts made from steel with the same resistance
- Part manufacturing costs less as compared to other thermoplastic technologies
- Can be used with glass and carbon fibers
- Perfect for complex design forms
Elium® resins are low viscosity materials used in RTM Processes to produce structural and aesthetic composite parts, with cycle time ...
Elium® resins can be moulded by infusion at room temperature to make large and stiff structural parts, with excellent toughness. Low ...