CHINA COMPOSITES EXPO
From 25 to 27th December, 2021
Let's join to discover our protfolio of solutions for Composites applications
From November 30 to December 02, 2021
Let's join us booth #1827 to discover our protfolio of solutions for inside and oustide the battery ...
- Composite parts made with Elium® are recyclable
- 30 to 50% lighter than the same parts made from steel with the same resistance
- Part manufacturing costs less as compared to other thermoplastic technologies
- Compatible with conventional thermoset resin tooling
- Comparable mechanical performance to epoxy parts
- Can be used with glass and carbon fibers
- Perfect for complex design forms
Elium® resins can be moulded by infusion at room temperature to make large and stiff structural parts, with excellent toughness. ...
Elium® resins can be used in wet compression molding or cold press molding, at a temperature ranging from 20°C to 80°C to ...