Arkema supports the wind power industry in its transition towards sustainable energy
Partner of the ZEBRA (Zero wastE Blade ReseArch) project driven by IRT-Jules Verne, which brings ...Read more
Arkema presents its expanded range of high-performance materials for composites at JEC World 2020
From March 3 to 5 (Paris—Villepinte) at JEC World 2020, the Arkema group will showcase its offer of ...Read more
Arkema, Nexoon, 5M, and IRT M2P join forces to work on a project involving factory-manufactured modular constructions made from Elium® resin
Arkema, Nexoon, 5M, and IRT M2P join forces to develop a new concept for factory-manufactured ...Read more
Arkema, winner of the JEC Innovation Award 2019, "Construction" category
At the JEC Innovation Award ceremony on March 13, 2019, Arkema received first prize in the ...Read more
- Composite parts made with Elium® are recyclable.
- Can be infused and polymeriazed at room temperature.
- Part manufacturing costs less as compared to other thermoplastic technologies.
- Compatible with conventional thermoset resin tooling.
- Comparable mechanical performance to epoxy parts.
- Can be used with glass and carbon fibers.