Common name : R-134a
Immediate price increase of 15% on the whole range of Forane® HFC grades in Europe
Arkema Fluorochemicals announces a new price increase in Europe of 15% for packaged and bulk grades ...Read more
- Average molecular weight (g/mol): 102.0
- Normal boiling point (°F) : -14.9
- Normal boiling point (°C) : -26.1
- Critical temperature (°F) : 213.9
- Critical temperature (°C) : 101.1
- ASHRAE safety group classification: A1
- Ozone depletion potential (ODP): 0
- Global warming potential (GWP) AR5: 1,300
Forane® 141b is a liquid blowing agent ideal for spray foam applications. Since it is a liquid at atmospheric conditions and ...
As third generation hydrofluorocarbons, Forane® 365mfc/227ea blends (87/13 and 93/7) are the ideal replacements for R-141b fo ...
Forane® FBA 1233zd is a high performance, low global warming potential (GWP) liquid blowing agent that is SNAP approved for most polyure ...
Transcend® additive technology offers a unique approach to improving next-generation foam technologies; it goes beyond a single perf ...