Accordingly, effective today,
- Marc Schuller is appointed Arkema’s Chief Operating Officer (COO), reporting to Thierry Le Hénaff. He will oversee the Coating Solutions, Industrial Specialties, and Advanced Materials businesses. Furthermore, he will also be responsible for North America, global raw materials and energy procurement, as well as commercial excellence.
- Three new members, Marie-Pierre Chevallier, Richard Jenkins and Erwoan Pezron will be promoted to the Executive Committee effective May 4th 2020, reporting to Marc Schuller. Detail of their business responsibilities will be given on that date. Richard Jenkins will be based in Cary, NC, USA.
Beyond the above changes, the other members of the Executive Committee reporting to Thierry Le Hénaff are:
- Bernard Boyer, Executive Vice President Corporate Strategy
- Vincent Legros, Executive Vice President Bostik
- Luc Benoit-Cattin, Executive Vice President Industry and CSR
- Marie José Donsion, Chief Financial Officer
- Thierry Parmentier, Executive Vice President Human Resources and Communication
Thierry Le Hénaff will continue to oversee the Group’s R&D, headed by Christian Collette, Arkema’s Chief Technical Officer (CTO).