Do you have a business school degree with a specialization in accounting? Are you interested in joining an accounts team involved in all aspects of the Group’s operations? Find out what an accountant does.
Reporting to the chief accountant, the accounts team produces financial statements and tax returns, and improves the company’s accounting and financial reporting procedures. It is also responsible for internal control and compliance with accounting and tax rules, and manages change in the company’s systems and people.
- Organizational skills and excellent team management abilities.
- Solid tax background and at least five years’ experience in finance and accounting.
- Thoroughness and communication skills, to guide and advise various managers.
- Good command of numbers and procedures.
- Ability to innovate, introduce new management planning tools, and standardize accounting procedures.
Education and experience
Business school degree with a specialization in accounting.
Finance - Audit - Accounting
The Accounting and Management Control Department produces the consolidated accounts that form an essential part of the company's annual report and registered reference document.