Do you have an engineering degree? Are you creative and inquisitive? Find out what a design engineer does.
Ensuring that industrial production takes place under optimum conditions of safety, quality, cost and lead-time, and that equipment and facilities are designed on the basis of results obtained in the lab and pilot plant.
That is the task of the engineering design department, whose engineers have wide-ranging skills in fields such as mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering and control.
- Meet the cost, lead-time and quality requirements of projects while complying with safety and environmental standards and the budget.
- Ensure that internal manufacturing rules and standards are taken into account, and take part in feedback.
- Deliver the conditions for the handover of the facility to the plant operator.
- Ensure the accuracy and availability of the site’s general documentation.
- Conduct technical and production support studies.
- Enhance people’s performance by making sure they maintain their technical expertise and motivation.
- Skills in mechanical or electrical engineering or instrumentation.
- Inquisitiveness and creativity.
- Organization and coordination.
- Fluent English.
Education and experience
Engineering degree (general or specialized in mechanical or electrical engineering or instrumentation).
Engineering design engineer
Maintenance - Engineering Design - Inspection - Project
The role of the maintenance, engineering design, and inspection professions is to optimize the performance and safety of our industrial plants.