Are you an engineer familiar with all aspects of the supply chain? Do your contacts value your organizational and planning skills? Find out what a flow manager does.
Flow managers improve customer service while optimizing supply chain costs and the use of production equipment.
- Turn the strategy into product availability.
- Coordinate planning and schedule production accordingly.
- Optimize production planning.
- With the product manager and plant manager, determine and implement inventory levels for each product.
- Optimize the supply chain, especially to reduce inventory.
- Ability to work in a team and across functions.
- Enthusiasm and negotiating skills.
- Fluent English is essential.
Education and experience
Background in general or chemical engineering, ideally with a specialization in supply chain management.
Prior experience in an operational position in the chemical industry is an asset, e.g. as a development or sales engineer.
Demand / flow manager