RESOURCES TO GROW AND CARE FOR YOUR FAMILY
Arkema provides benefits and support for growing and taking care of your family.
- We offer paid parental leave and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) leave to give you time to care for yourself and others.
- Resources for Living offers you and your covered dependents support and resources for family issues like counseling, child/eldercare referrals, and educational materials.
- After completing one year of service, you are eligible for adoption assistance that reimburses up to $5,000 per adoption for qualified expenses (lifetime maximum of two adoptions per family).
- KinderCare® provides childcare tailored to you and your child's unique needs. Arkema employees get a 10% discount on tuition and priority access to your preferred KinderCare site, which can help reduce your time on the waitlist.
- The Aetna Maternity Program provides expecting mothers with nurse support, answers to frequently asked questions, and demonstrations of basics such as how to hold or breastfeed your baby.
- Each year, Arkema awards several four-year scholarships to the children of Arkema employees where this program is offered. These scholarships are intended to encourage academic achievement at the high school level and provide assistance in meeting the cost of higher education.