One of our key programs is focused on advancing science education in grade schools in the communities we serve. To that end, the Foundation supports the award-winning Arkema Inc. Science Teacher Program.
The Arkema Inc. Foundation also provides support to a range of other worthy organizations that provide educational and cultural opportunities in the region of our King of Prussia headquarters location, such as:
- Montgomery County Chamber Foundation - www.montgomerycountychamber.org
- Barnes Foundation - www.barnesfoundation.org
- Science History Institute - https://www.sciencehistory.org/
- Franklin Institute - www.fi.edu
Arkema Inc. Foundation board members
- Tony O'Donovan, President and Chief Executive Officer, Arkema Inc.
- Janet Smith, Director, Communications & Crisis Preparedness, Arkema Inc.
- Steve Baxter, R&D Director, High Performance Polymers, Arkema Inc.
How to apply
For those seeking grant support, we invite letters of inquiry throughout the year. These letters can be up to two pages in length, and should include:
- a brief description of the program or project
- the amount of funding requested
- proof of non-profit status
We do not make grants to individuals. We also do not fund:
- sports teams or athletic competitions
- event sponsorships
- political campaigns or causes
Letters of inquiry may be sent to:
Arkema Inc. Foundation
900 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406