Arkema obtains certification for its advanced bio-based materials
Arkema’s corporate headquarters and its Marseille and Serquigny plants are now SuCCESS™ ...Read more
Chemical name : n-Heptaldehyde
Common name : n-Heptanal, n-Heptylic aldehyde, Oenanthol, Heptanaldehyde, Aldehyde C-7, Enanthal, Heptyl aldehyde
Features and Certifications
- 100% linear chain saturated aldehyde
- High purity
- Carbon neutral (ISO 14040)
- 100% castor oil origin
- 100% degree of Natural Origin (ISO16128:2016-Annex C)
- KOSHER and HALAL certified
- GMO and BSE-TSE free
Conforms to the COSMOS Standard, Raw Material verified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE for use in formulations for cosmetics
For chemical intermediate use only
Arkema is a Founding Member of Pragati:
The World's First Sustainable Castor Program
The goal of the Pragati project is to enable sustainable castor crop production.
Used as a 100% bio-based, sustainable, carbon-neutral building block where the following properties might be needed:
- High purity
- 100% linearity
Some applications include:
- Fragrances and flavors industry (α-amylcinnamaldehyde, 2-heptylcyclopentanone, δ-dodecalactone, cyclic & linear acetals, etc.)
- Synthesis of bio-based agrochemicals
- Synthesis of curing agent used in polymer processing
- Fine chemistry (acetals, etc.)
Oleris® Esterol A is a bio-based mixture of C18 (> 75%) fatty acid methyl esters processed from a renewable castor oil ...
Oleris® Esterol F is a bio-based mixture of C18 (> 73%) fatty acid methyl esters from a renewable castor oil source (FAME, ...
Oleris® Methyl Undecylenate is a bio-based, bifunctional fatty ester with a terminal double bond from a renewable ...
Oleris® Undecylenic acid is a bio-based, bifunctional fatty acid with a terminal double bond ...
Oleris® n-Heptanoic acid is a bio-based, seven-carbon linear chain saturated fatty acid from a ...
Oleris® n-Heptanol is a bio-based, linear seven-carbon fatty alcohol from a renewable castor ...