Common name : NOM
- Density (20°C): 840kg/m3
- Viscosity (20 °C): 1.33 mPa.s (cP)
- Boiling point: 199 °C
- Melting point: - 49 °C
- Decomposition temperature: 400 °C
- Flash point (closed cup): 70 °C
- Vapour pressure (20°C): 0.3 mbar (hPa)
- Vapour pressure (90°C): 17 mbar (hPa)
- Refractive index (20°C)1.454
NOM is not soluble in water, slightly soluble in light alcohols and soluble in aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
DMDO (1,8-Dimercapto-3,6-dioxaoctane) is a di-functional chain transfer agent ...
NDM (NORMAL DODECYL MERCAPTAN) is commonly used in the manufacturing process of polymers such as styrenics and acrylics (PMMA, ...
TDM (Tertiary Dodecyl Mercaptan) is commonly used in the manufacturing process of polymers based on ...
TNM (Tertiary-Nonyl Mercaptan or T-Nonyl Mercaptan) is a product with distributions centered on C9 mercaptans, resulting in mercaptan ...