Common name : NDM
- Density (20°C): 858 kg/m3
- Viscosity (20 °C): 3.24 mPa.s (cP)
- Flash point (closed cup): 128 °C
- Vapour pressure (20°C): 0.003 mbar (hPa)
- Vapour pressure (50°C): 0.063 mbar (hPa)
- Refractive index (20°C): 1.461
- Boiling point: ≥ 274 °C
- Melting point < -30°C
- Decomposition temperature: 350°C.
NDM is not soluble in water, slightly soluble in light alcohols and soluble in styrene and most organic solvents.
DMDO (1,8-Dimercapto-3,6-dioxaoctane) is a di-functional chain transfer agent ...
NOM (Normal Octyl Mercaptan) is commonly used in the manufacturing process of various polymers ...
TDM (Tertiary Dodecyl Mercaptan) is commonly used in the manufacturing process of polymers based on ...
TNM (Tertiary-Nonyl Mercaptan or T-Nonyl Mercaptan) is a product with distributions centered on C9 mercaptans, resulting in mercaptan ...