Documents & Resources
Chemical name : Monobutyltin trichloride
- Stabilized formulation which improves shelf life, coating performance, and reliability.
- Liquid state from -62°C to 193°C (-80°F to 380°F) allows easy pumping throughout the year.
- Low vapor pressure minimizes exposure to fumes when opening a drum or cylinder.
- Nonflammable material allows easy storage.
- Relatively unaffected by moisture, minimizing the problem of clogged coating equipment.
- Unique chemistry reduces the production of corrosive by-products.