Arkema supports the wind power industry in its transition towards sustainable energy
Partner of the ZEBRA (Zero wastE Blade ReseArch) project driven by IRT-Jules Verne, which brings ...Read more
- Composite parts made with Elium® are recyclable
- 30 to 50% lighter than the same parts made from steel with the same resistance
- Part manufacturing costs less as compared to other thermoplastic technologies
- Compatible with conventional thermoset resin tooling
- Comparable mechanical performance to epoxy parts
- Can be used with glass and carbon fibers
- Perfect for complex design forms
Elium® resins can be moulded by infusion at room temperature to make large and stiff structural parts, with excellent toughness. ...
Elium® resins can be used in wet compression molding or cold press molding, at a temperature ranging from 20°C to 80°C to ...