Chemical name : 2_methyl-2.4-pentanediol
Common name : HG
Trademark : Hexasol®
- Purity (% by weight) : ≥ 99,5
- Appearance at 20°C : clear liquid free from suspended materials
- Density at 20°C (g/cm3) : 0,920 - 0,923
- Boiling point at 1013 Pa : 197,5°C
- Flash point (closed cup) : 97°C
- Water solubility at 20°c : complete
- Hansen Solubility Parameters at 25°C: δt = 25,2; δd = 15,8; δp = 8,4; δh = 17
Isophorone (IPHO) is used in many end markets such as agrochemicals, fine chemistry, coating, inks, ...
MIBC (Methylisobutylcarbinol) is a colorless liquid C6 branched alcohol. It is used in the synthesis ...
MIBK (Methylisobutylketone) is a stable, medium evaporating liquid and compatible with many organic ...