Chemical name : n-dodecanethiol
Common name : NDM
- Density (20°C): 858 kg/m3
- Viscosity (20 °C): 3.24 mPa.s (cP)
- Flash point (closed cup): 128 °C
- Vapour pressure (20°C): 0.003 mbar (hPa)
- Vapour pressure (50°C): 0.063 mbar (hPa)
- Refractive index (20°C): 1.461
- Boiling point: ≥ 274 °C
- Melting point < -30°C
- Decomposition temperature: 350°C.
NDM is not soluble in water, slightly soluble in light alcohols and soluble in styrene and most organic solvents.
DMDO (1,8-Dimercapto-3,6-dioxaoctane) is a di-functional chain transfer agent ...
NOM (Normal Octyl Mercaptan) is commonly used in the manufacturing process of various polymers ...